Freitag, 29. August 2014

active for acting august 2014

For this month I did following tasks to get further with acting.


  • wrote email to GZSZ Caster (heard nothing back)
  • Recontacted a director who was currently shooting a film and said I'd get a casting but then he declined it two hours before (heard nothing back)
  • Tried to contact another director whom I had the phone number once for a project I had written due to his inspiration to it, sadly the phonenumber expired. So I worte the production company where he works. (heard nothing back)
  • finished two scripts for film 
  • wrote a blog platform for an interview (I postponed the interview)
  • sent music sheets to my cousin to rehearse a song for an audition, but then decided to better go with two monologues.
  • shot myself with those two monologues for that particular audition
  • cut that movie for the audition
  • applied to that school I auditioned for
  • sent the video to my dayjob in hope to render the movie smaller (didn't work)
  • told my homepage guy to make some changes (he did)
  • finished my english intro text for my homepage (he did implement that too)
  • reshot the movie for the audition due to the requirements
  • recut it as well
  • then I shot another video for a company which was in contact for a movie with me during July, www.kunstundverstand.de.
  • sent that video to them (it was really bad).
  • organized a camera man for the script "bubbles dance"
  • sent "bubbles dance" to the camera man
  • asked my friend Eva Mann if she would play one part in "bubbles dance" (she is a director for theater in Switzerland her Homepage is here.)
  • Shot myself as Lisa and Viola (but Youtube deleted Lisa due to being to similar to another video. So here the Vimeo links: Viola, Lisa)
  • sent the Link to the school for audition (heard nothing back)
  • had a inspiring meeting with Amanda working for cfd I know her form the "Vagina Monologues" Project in 2013. We discussed my script bubbles dance. 
  • another meeting with my wonderful friend Eva Mann (www.evamann.ch) to find a date for bubbles dance and discuss her idea of 7days-pieces-senses to make a showcase to see other swiss artists and actors.
  • research the best stock photo sell page for me and decide for alamy. (might make me less dependent on my money job and more flexible for acting)
  • go through the whole process for a week to get 4 pictures uploaded and their requirements set.
  • called back the guy from that company whom wanted a video audition. then he promised to call me back. after ten minutes I retry. He is angry that I disturb him. (heard never again of him) I guess he works for this company: www.kunstundverstand.de/
  • Write on my story which should get a book. (If it gets a bestseller, they might make a movie of it and then I want the main part)
  • accredit myself for the Zurich Film Festival
  • Ask acting, directing and music friends if they want to be part of the first 72 hours contest the Zurich Film Festival does.