- Meeting with the President of the Spreitenbach Amateurish Theatre to get the DVD of my first piece I directed called "Hausbesuche".
- watch the swiss National Circus called Knie and their clown of this year David Larible. He is a really sweet & funny clown.
- Meet my acting friend Deborah Meister to discuss the american acting market and how it works. She is in LA now!!!
- a Birthday Party performance at Dampfschiff, Brugg for a friend of my Improvgroup "die Freischwimmer".
- Fly to NYC for my Acting Summerschool at Bill Esper Studio.
- My Birthday.
- Start classes at Bill Esper Studio. For course information please look here.
- Meet with my swiss acting friend who lives in NYC Nadine Kübler. We were on the High-Line which is a really nice Park now.
- Travel Brooklyn: DUMBO, Brooklyn Bridge Park, Carussel
- Visa confirmation Meeting with the Visa responsible at Bill Esper. (This is important, if I ever want to come back to the US.)
- Rehearsal with my first acting Partner, charismatic Noor Hamdi!
- Gay Parade NYC. watch performances from different cultural background.
- spend a wonderful evening with all my classmates from acting class at Artbar! It became my favorite bar, especially because of the lounge in the back.
- watch "Twelve Angry Jurors" with my classmate Harry Lipstein. Whom taught me to always ask good questions!
Sonntag, 31. August 2014
active for acting june 2014
Nothing much happened here. I was in preparation for a longer Trip.